Glenn

Are you calling after 3 PM your time (I know many of you "Hollywood celebs"
sleep all day)? We don't answer the phone after that time.

I am here right now at that number (417 256 9616) and will be here for 2
more hours (we leave at 5PM CST for the day).

Were you calling to tell me that there are just 4 hours to go, and there are
still LOTS of really great deals in my 800 auctions closing tonight?
Or were you calling to tell me there are still around 150 one-sheets at $3
or under ($50 at a buck each), and that even many of the highest priced
items are a steal at the current prices?

Or were you calling to tell me that buyers can't get those bargains
unless they bid, and that they only have 4 hours left in which to do so, and
that they should go to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html right
now and look over all the items (and they need to remember that EVERY buyer,
even of one $1 item gets THREE of our best full-color books free as a
bonus!)?

If the above is what you were calling about, no need to call. Otherwise, I
will be waiting for your call!

Bruce