From: Michael B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 9:44:16 PM
Subject: [MOPO] SURVEYING what MOPOers read and delete

what do you delete ???
what do you read ???

typical postings:

---collector want lists/dealer want lists
---collector sell lists/repeated, daily/weekly delaer sell lists (ebay, etc.)

---restoration, framing, preservation, linen/non-linene, etc.

---stories about collecting, acquisitions, great finds

---poster history, about the hobby

---discussions of current movies

---discussion of old movies, stars

---scams on ebay and otherwise

---ebay, paypal issues

---WARS bewtween MOPOers

WHAT TOPICS DO YOU DELETE, WHAT TOPIES DO YOU ENJOY  ???

michael

Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.