The new feedback system started in Australia and will gradually filter through
to other sites. Here is how eBay say that the feedback score is calculated
(using my feedback userid: johnwr as a guide) ....

The Positive Feedback percentage is calculated based on the number of positive,
negative and neutral ratings including weekly repeat feedback received in the
last 12 months as follows:

Positives
Positives + Neutrals + Negatives

This member's 12 Month Feedback ratings
Positives: 1327 Neutrals: 2 Negatives: 0
This member's Positive Feedback percentage

1327 divided by 1327 + 2 + 0 = 99.8%

Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie memorabilia:
http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com

All About Australian posters:
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg