Hello

I'm of the opinion that people like Phil Edwards are an invaluable asset to this hobby and we should all be quite thankful to have him (and some select others) around and active.

It's obvious that older films and stars get less recognition and love as time goes on but there is always a small percentage of film lovers out there who will watch and love old movies. Always has been and there always will be. These forgotten gems may not become 'Creature From the Black Lagoon' type paper in the eyes of the hobby but there's almost always somebody out there who loves the film. That's what makes it fun and a learning experience!

All the best,
Michael

p.s. have fun at cinevent...all those who are going...maybe next year for me.