You see, Sue, I KNEW I should have called during your FRAMED show's 'call in' segment!

You're the Ann Landers of Framing, you have all the answers...

I'll swing by next week.

PMT

On May 24, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Susan Heim wrote:

Hey Michael,
I have security hangers that mount to the back of the frame, the other part goes into the wall and there is a key that you slip behind the frame and turn a screw that locks it in place. I use them all the time for my volume accounts that don't want their frames stolen off the walls. Call me next week and let me know how many frames you have.

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Patrick Michael Tupy
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 10:41 AM
Subject: [MOPO] Help Mopoers, Need Advice

I have about 10 posters on display at a home I own with my family
which we rent out periodically.  Is anyone aware of a good way to
secure them to the wall to inhibit
the theft of the posters?  The renters leave a deposit so that is
deterrent, but I'd like to take some precautions if possible as my
brothers and sisters are concerned
that something could happen to them.  I could just remove them,
however, several renters have actually mentioned that the posters
were the deciding factor in
choosing our beach house over others.  They are mostly 'beachy' or
tropical in nature so I'd rather leave them there if possible.

Also, I've heard that specific insurance for artwork has gone up
recently.  Does anyone know of the best way to insure posters?

Thanks so much,

Patrick

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com_______________________________________________________ ____________How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.