The MPC channel stuff is so clever - I enjoyed all of the posts!

We (8 of us) saw Indiana Jones last night, to mixed reviews.  I loved it -
it was a lot of fun, the cast was great and Karen Allen has still got it.

My wife and kids and their friends ranged from "sucked" to "OK" to "great.
I already have the framed one sheet in my office.

Come on, guys - you can't really get much fun out of trashing the story -
these movies are as much about "story" as a James Bond movie.  The story is
just someplace to hang the action.

SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT

The ants sequence was killer.

Sure, the waterfall stuff and alien touches were quite far-fetched, but no
more than the mine sequences in Temple of Doom.

I say if you enjoyed the first, you should like this one too - and don't
forget to bring your willful suspension of disbelief - this is a
Spielberg/Lucas movie, not a Michael Moore documentary!

Michael Danese

  _____

It has removed 951 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!