Yes, indeed it did.
Phil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Level 909
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] When did studios stop making 3-sheets?

  I know that "the Empire Strikes Back" also had 6-sheets.

    Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:54:27 -0700
    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

    Thanks, guys!  Hence, until amended by others, I'll "presume" the gold
"Wikipedia-like-standard-at-MoPo" for poster dating (for now) -- will be based
on Bruce's and Marty's contributions, e.g.,

    Last known U.S. six-sheet produced:  1979 ("Main Event")
    Last known U.S. three-sheet produced:  1982 ("Star Trek II")
    Last known U.S. half-sheets produced:  1985 ("Cocoon" and "Prizzi's Honor")
    Last known U.S. inserts produced:  1986 ("Dream Lover" - "Youngblood" - "9
1/2 Weeks")

    ** If anyone has anything in their collections or inventories produced
AFTER these dates, please let the group know.

  Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on
Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger. Add them now!