  From: Saul H. Chapman, Ph.D<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
  Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 11:42 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] Getting out the kinks and crinkles

  Dear Listmates,

  Recently I received a new double-sided poster that was shipped in less than
PVC or "Hershenson-type" tubing.  The poster arrived with the tubing crushed at
the end.  Luckily, it didn't FLATTEN the poster inside but it did leave some
mild bends, kinks and crinkles.

  Are there any ways that I might "relieve" some or all of these minor
blemishes? If this is silly I'm sure you'll let me know but can these be ironed
out?  Poster was in the $60 range.  Oh, also, please spare me the "Gives it
character" arguements.

  Thanks in advance.

  Saul
  Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com