  From: Jeff Potokar
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Seller goes nuts at eBay Live

  talk about a shameless plug.... about as subtle as getting hit in the face
with a brick...LOL

  jeff

  On Jun 21, 2008, at 5:10 PM, Richard Halegua Comic Art wrote:

    ...a Google takeover would be an incredible combination, if online auctions
weren't scaling back in general as people get tired of it and smaller auction
sites like MoviePosterBid become more common....