Shelly

Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:04:30 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [MOPO] London
Movie Poster Shops QUestionTo: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Glad to hear that the information that was passed to me was wrong.. Part of it
was an assumption on my part that he had closed the shop, when I was told that
he sold his posters out.

Shelly, please tell Nick hi, for me. I haven’t heard from him in a while. Did
Nick close the café or is it still open? I had also heard that it was closed a
while back.

As for Adrian, we didn’t get a chance to see him this year at Cinevent due to
family illness. I received an email from him a few months ago using that email
address, so again I assume that his email is still the same.

Thanks for the update
ed

From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shelly
Whitworth-KingSent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 11:23 AMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re:
[MOPO] London Movie Poster Shops QUestion

Hi Ed and everyone wall2wallmovies is not 'gone' as you say and certainly
hasn't sold up to anyone else.  A sale was made consisting of a large number of
posters to an individual some time ago, but the business was not sold to that
person. Nick Berg, my partner, is still alive and well and selling as
wall2wallmovies!  In fact, he sells on eBay most weeks and also, sells large
numbers of material privately. Hope that clears up any misinformation that
seems to be doing the rounds! Kind regards Shelly

Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:17:42 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [MOPO] London
Movie Poster Shops QUestionTo: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Hi All,
This is ed..

Here is the LAMP map to England for our LAMP Dealers..

http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com/newsite/INDEX/COUNTRIES/UK/UKMap.asp

Besides them, I believe that you still have Tony at Reel Poster Gallery, At the
Movies, Greg Edwards out in Kent.

Wall to Wall that Tom mentioned is gone. They are the ones who bought out our
shop here in New Orleans. They sold to a newcomer.. Adams…(something) which is
trying to open up.

I believe Mpag is still there.

Adrian doesn’t have a place anymore.. He still works for Bonhams… you have to
contact him by email.. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope this helps,
ed

From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom KirbySent: Sunday,
July 06, 2008 4:43 AMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [MOPO] London Movie Poster
Shops QUestion

This shop has now closed I believe.  Concur with the sentiment about pricing -
I have lived in London all my life yet have never bought a poster from a shop
here.  Mind you, London is one of the most expensive cities in the world so the
overheads of running a gallery must be tremendous.TomFranc wrote:

I used to buy from the Witch's Ball near Covent Garden at St. Martin's Lane but
I think I used to buy mostly French opera and art deco posters. Sometimes
they'd have the odd movie poster. Buying posters in London is an expensive
proposition, especially with the current exchange rate. FRANC

-----Original Message-----From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Michael BSent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 5:23 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re:
[MOPO] London Movie Poster Shops QUestion
the very first feedback i received on my ebay newer account 3 years ago,
WITNESSFOR, is from moviedrome2 .  he is in london and has items listed
presently.  the poster i purchased was insert of LADY IN THE LAKE.  6 months
ago i got insert of AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER.  contact him for address/info.
although i got 2 great inserts, i think he does more with other memorabilia
items.michael

The Famous, the infamous, the lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Get Hotmail on your Mobile! Try it Now!

Find the best and worst places on the planet
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719807/direct/01/