I just listed several linenbacked horror and science fiction onesheets on eBay:

DAY THE WORLD ENDED

CREATURE WALKS AMONG US

BEGINNING OF THE END

FROM HELL IT CAME

20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA (Original 1955!)

THE GIANT CLAW

HOW TO MAKE A MONSTER

X... THE UNKNOWN

MONSTER ON THE CAMPUS

plus VAMPIRO original german, STRIPTEASE GIRLS onesheet.

All of these start at $9.99 with NO RESERVE, which means every one of these will sell!!!

Please see the complete list at:

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZfilmposter.net

I will be listing more stuff in the next days, so please be sure to check back!

Thank you,

Helmut Hamm
Galerie filmposter.net

http://www.filmposter.net