  From: Evan Zweifel<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 1:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Please cut it out!

  > If you need something to unify behind, why don't we discuss how awful eBay
  > is?

  The other day, my son (who is 11) discovered the joys of reading "Dave
Barry".  So we logged onto eBay found a lot of 10 books closing in a couple of
hours.  We put in a bid and won (10 books for $11 + $7 shipping) !!  I clicked
on the the paypal button and about 30 seconds later money transferred from the
bank account (yes, my bank account) to someone, somewhere out in the ether.
Yesterday, a box arrived with my books arrived and I left positive feedback for
the seller.

  That was awful!!!

  eBay and paypal totally suck.

           Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
www.filmfan.com<http://www.filmfan.com/>

         Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>