Ironic that it was one of his theatres.

Best,

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 7/29/2008 3:30:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I know these posters are hard to get, but dressing up as the  Joker???!!!

MotionPictureArt.com
Movie Posters, Lobby Cards and more...
_http://www.MotionPictureArt.com_ (http://www.motionpictureart.com/)

----- Original Message -----
From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU)
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:30  PM
Subject: [MOPO] OT Poster  Collectors......Model Citizens?

Holy Hooligans! Phony 'Joker'  Arrested

 (javascript:void(0))
THREE RIVERS, Mich. (July 29) - Police in Michigan have  arrested a man who
they say tried to steal posters and other items related  to the new Batman
movie from a cinema lobby while dressed up as the  Joker.

Detective Mike Mohney said  Monday 20-year-old Spencer Taylor of Three Rivers
has been booked for  investigation of larceny and malicious destruction of
property.

Masterminds Need Not Apply

No Joke: Police arrested Spencer Taylor on July 27  for allegedly stealing
posters and other Batman movie memorabilia from a  cinema lobby in Michigan.
Taylor was discovered in the Three Rivers 6  theater wearing a purple suit,
green
wig and face paint modeled after the  Joker, the villain of "The Dark Knight."

Taylor is scheduled to be  arraigned Aug. 5 in St. Joseph County District
Court.
There is no telephone  listing under his name in the Three Rivers  area.

 Get fantasy football with free live scoring. _Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football today_
(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020) .
the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L  The author of this message is
solely responsible for its  content.