Hi,  Everyone,

 I have some of the BEST material closing over the next few days  than I have
in A LONG TIME---Classic Titles EVERYWHERE, including a 23"x32"  Early 50's
French poster on NOTORIOUS, featuring signed BELINSKY ART!  The  original 47x63
French poster on this title recently sold for almost  $17,000!!  If you've
got enough to spend that kind of money, hey, God bless  you. But this Vintage
50's poster is definitely a clear alternative!   Please take a look at it if
you
have an extra minute---plus original and vintage  material on CLASSIC Titles
like TORTILLA FLAT, NONE BUT THE LONELY HEART,THE MAD  GAME (Spencer Tracy,
1933),THE MALTESE FALCON,  STATE OF THE UNION (Capra,  Tracy, Hepburn), LIFE
WITH FATHER, THE ROSE TATTOO 3 SHEET (GORGEOUS), DESK  SET (MINT), 13 RUE
MADELEINE and MUCH MORE!
Here is a link to ALL of my auctions and a separate link to  NOTORIOUS.
Thanks to all, Rick

_http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterz_
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterz)

(http://cgi.ebay.com/NOTORIOUS-Hitchcock-Cary-GRANT-Ingrid-BERGMAN-50s-Postr_W0QQitemZ170246861852QQihZ007QQcategoryZ2321QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI
tem)
_NOTORIOUS  Hitchcock Cary GRANT Ingrid BERGMAN 50s Postr_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/NOTORIOUS-Hitchcock-Cary-GRANT-Ingrid-BERGMAN-50s-Postr_W0QQitemZ17024686185
2QQihZ007QQcategoryZ2321QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
   1 $39.99
$7.00  5d 07h 57m

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017