Hi, Everyone,

  I just put this one sheet up last night. For its price, I'd say  it's as
strong an investment piece as you'll find on eBay.  If you check  auction
results (like Heritage), you'll see it usually sells for at least $250  and
sometimes as much as $1000 more than my Buy It Now price--- really a  must-have
1-sheet if your goal is to collect original posters from the very  best films
of the
past 50 years. Link is below. Thanks for looking!
   _http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterz_
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterz)

(http://cgi.ebay.com/Dr-Strangelove-KUBRICK-Orig-1964-US-1-Sheet-ON-LINEN_W0QQitemZ360078449673QQihZ023QQcategoryZ60332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIte
m)
_Enlarge_ (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterz#Enlarge)
_Dr. Strangelove KUBRICK Orig 1964 US 1-Sheet ON  LINEN!!_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Dr-Strangelove-KUBRICK-Orig-1964-US-1-Sheet-ON-LINEN_W0QQitemZ360078449673QQ
ihZ023QQcategoryZ60332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
   -
$199.99
$595.00
$10.00  5d 23h