Dear Mopo,

my last website update with more than 100 new items is now online.

The update includes a nice selection of international material, including: DIAL M FOR MURDER halfsheet, TOUCH OF EVIL three-sheet, DR. NO onesheet, BORN TO KILL onesheet, BATMAN (1966) halfsheet, THE FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS international one sheet, THE SEVENTH SEAL british quad, and a lot more.

Also, I found some really, really nice german posters, including: 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA original 1955 (one of the rarest german scifi posters ever!), HOW TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE original double-panel (the best german Monroe poster!), REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE original 1956 and first re-release, TARANTULA, THE UNINVITED, PRINCE VALIANT and many more.

Plus, some original german Hitchcock stills and pressbooks.

Please see the whole list at:

http://www.filmposter.net

(Click on CATALOG in the menue.)

Thanks for your interest, and I hope to hear back from you!

Best regards,

Helmut Hamm
Galerie filmposter.net

Galerie filmposter.net