Just wanted to let everyone know I have a mint, guaranteed original Lucky
Strikes recalled advance onesheet for Pulp Fiction available.  I am asking
$950.  I think that this will be the best price you find on one of these.
Cinemasterpieces now have theirs up to $2150.  Feel free to email or call,
I'm available most of the day.

As some of you might know, I've been battling not one, but two spinal disc
problems for a few years now.  Hope is in sight for one of the discs, as I
just found out about a procedure called a microdiscectomy.  Unfortunately,
there is not a single insurance carrier that covers it right now, as
apparently there have not been enough clinical studies done on the
procedure.  So I am starting to sell a number of my high profile posters in
order to save for the procedure.  Not ones I would normally sell, but my
health has to come before my passions.  Waking up in daily pain is not
something I want to live with the rest of my life.

If there is anything else anyone is interested in, please let me know, I
might have it!  Also putting some of my Fellowship of the Ring collection up
for sale, I have all four styles, double-sided and mint.  Remember that they
only printed 500 of the style B (aka Frodo looking down).

I also specialize in Japanese posters, and have a fairly comprehensive
inventory there, including a limited number of Joker B1s for the Dark Knight
(it is my understanding that this artwork was not used anywhere else but
Japan for theatrical release).  I also just received confirmation that I
have the ultra-rare set of three banners available, and are shipping from
Shinjuku eary next week.  These feature Batman, The Joker, and Harvey Dent
on each one of the three.

God bless, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Steve Zammar