Yeah, David, I definitely don't put much 'stock' in the mucky-mucks running this company (into the ground),

Patrick

On Aug 25, 2008, at 4:44 PM, David Lieberman wrote:

no way will we do free shipping............unless of course they force us to........and by the looks of things lately I wouldn't be surprised. They want all sellers to offer free shipping because ebay wants to compete with amazon as they often offer it.

We ship everything Priority Mail or Express Mail. No more airmail for intl. orders (too many problems). We ship right away, usually the same day the item is paid for.

right now all our DSR's are at 4.9..........but sometimes the shipping cost one sinks down to 4.7.

and by the way I sold all my ebay stock. No more faith in management. They will run the company into the ground.

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com | 602 309 0500 | 15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az 85260 |
Vintage Original Movie Posters | Office/Gallery Open By Appt. Only.

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here. Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com_______________________________________________________ ____________How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.