After leaving my negative rating, the seller responded:

"After having just rec'd your email, being out of town till last evening. Had not a chance to read your email till now and then I check my FB this morning and you've left me negative feedback.
What to do..would have gladly refunded, but now you've left me neg FB.
Would be willing to refund, if you retract your FB.
It's up to you."

I'm having trouble believing that the reason she ignored my last request for refund was because she was out of town. While out of town, she managed to list a new item and leave some feedback for others. This seller will "gladly" be helpful if she is slapped with a negative feedback. I will probably ignore her latest email. I don't really want her to get her 100% positive rating back.

Fortunately, Rich H. will soon be selling pulp magazines, and I know we will get accurate descriptions and professional packaging from him. (Does anyone know if I get a discount for saying that?)

-rk