ok---

upon reflection and your advice, i removed my WANT LIST.

no need to fight with ebay.  i am not looking to circumvent rules,  merely
get my items!!!!

it did say, for those interested:

my current want list for american, original posters (no cards) in very good
condition:
THE MORTAL STORM – 1940
SPIRAL STAIRCASE (half only)
GENTLEMAN’S AGREEMENT (insert or half only)
A WOMAN’S FACE (insert or half only)
THE THIRD MAN (insert or half only)
TOMORROW THE WORLD
THE STRANGER -- 1946
A PLACE IN THE SUN (half style A only)
SORRY WRONG NUMBER (insert or half)
WOMAN IN WHITE – 1948 (insert or half only)
THE LONG DARK HALL – 1951, rex harrison (half only)
TOMORROW IS FOREVER (half only)
&&&& maybe a few more noir, hitchcock

michael

deal here.