  From: Richard Halegua Comic Art
  To: Dave Rosen
  Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 6:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] eBay.com Sellers: Check your listings

  Dave

  I noticed that early in teh week and posted a "I hate the new look" and
nobody commented

  dig this

  at home, I see the new format
  at the warehouse I see the old format, so it's clear they are doing something
via test via different IP's

  Rich=====

  At 02:23 PM 8/31/2008, you wrote:

    I was adding some items to my eBay store today and noticed eBay.com has
changed their individual item listing format. In my case, there was no major
change except my pics now display slightly smaller.

    For other sellers, though, I noticed some cases where images were not
displaying at all. In still other cases, some text, including links to eBay
stores, were cut off.

    So check your individual item listings to make sure everything's ok.

    Thanks,
    Dave
    Posteropolis
    www.posteropolis.com