Hi, Everyone,

  I have about 40 Auctions closing on SUNDAY, including LOTS of really  HARD
TO FIND Vintage 40's + 50's material, including a ULTRA RARE 1940 GEORGE
REEVES US Insert plus Much More!  ALSO, I have an original 1964 US  6-SHEET on
STANLEY KUBRICK'S Classic DR. STRANGELOVE.  If you have an extra  minute,
please
take a look!  Link to ALL of my auctions and individual link  to DR
STRANGELOVE:
_http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterz_
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterz)      Thanks to all, Rick

(http://cgi.ebay.com/DR-STRANGELOVE-Kubrick-SELLERS-Orig-1964-US-6-Sht-LOOK_W0QQitemZ360084442357QQihZ023QQcategoryZ60332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI
tem)
_Enlarge_ (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterz#Enlarge)
_DR STRANGELOVE Kubrick SELLERS Orig 1964 US 6-Sht  LOOK!_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/DR-STRANGELOVE-Kubrick-SELLERS-Orig-1964-US-6-Sht-LOOK_W0QQitemZ360084442357
QQihZ023QQcategoryZ60332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

SCARCEST Size Original US Poster On Title  ULTRA-RARE!!

1 $199.99
$8.00  2d 05h 04m