There were all kinds of people that went to Grateful Dead shows, and that
should not be any sort of judgment of character, IMHO.   Better a politician
with an open mind, than one with a dangerously closed one.  I'd worry more
about those Toby McGuire fans. lol

Gary

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 09:20:16 +1000, Phil Edwards wrote
> But didn't inhale. At all.
> Phil

PROTECTED] the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-LThe author of this
message is solely responsible for its content.