From: Tom Kirby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 4:22 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] shipping internationnally

Michael

USPS Priority would be your best bet as it is the cheapest method that can be tracked, which would be needed if there was some PayPal issue.  You might like to offer First Class International for repeat buyers that you trust as it is a lot cheaper, and perversely, seems to arrive quicker than Priority mail.

I would hate for you to not offer international shipping.  I bought a very nice Edward G Robinson insert from you about a year ago and that was a very pleasant transaction.

Tom

Michael B wrote:
what's the best way to ship a poster worth 30-50 internationally (UK, Australia, Japan) so there is no issue with paypal down the road ???

12.00 USPS priority?

40.00 USPS global priority?

OR OR OR

state no international shipping in your ebay description?

thanks
michael
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com