From: Evan Zweifel
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] WTB: Doctor Posters

As a Cary Grant collector I would suggest "Every Girl Should Be Married"

You can see the poster at:

http://www.movieposterdb.com/poster/4b827e54

and the 3 sheet at:

http://www.autographsmovieposters.com/Grant_Every_Girl_Married_3sht.jpg

I answered to the group, primarily because I just discovered movieposterdb and
wanted to share the URL -- http://www.movieposterdb.com .  Its a great idea --
people upload images and categorize them.  Presumably the user community
"steals" the images from other places on the web -- I did notice that the image
has a label: "copyright by respective production studio" and I really really
really don't want to start that conversation!!

There are other sites like this one, however I really like the way this one
works and looks and am considering taking some photos and uploading them.

  From: Helmut Hamm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  > I have a client looking for 'doctor' related posters.
  >
  > All kinds of posters (not only movie posters) qualify, only condition
  > is they MUST show a doctor or nurse in professional gear.
  >
  > Also, I'm interested in posters with a reference to EUROPE in the title.
  >
  > I'm rather looking to buy quantity than quality here, so they have to
  > be reasonably priced.
  >
  > If you have anything, please send prices and images.
  >
  > Thank you,
  >
  > Helmut
  >
  > http://www.filmposter.net

  &g t;