Do you wish you could add some "newer" posters to your collection, but hate
the hassle of buying them one at a time, the fear you will get stuck with a
repro, and having to worry your purchases will be sent in those crappy
triangular tubes and arrive crushed!

Well, wish no more! Just a couple of times a year we hold an auction of
solely 27" x 40" newer posters, and right now is one of those times! You
have a chance to get really amazing bargains on many COOL 27" x 40" newer
posters, because with just 14 hours to go, LOTS of them are practically
being given away!

Just how low are they? I am glad you asked! There are 113 that are still at
just $1 each, and 209 that are at $4 each or under. There are 358 at $7 each
or under.

There are 413 at $15 each or under. There are 455 that are at $20 each or
under.

Even the 60 that are $20 each or over are mostly *WAY* under where you would
see them at in those fancy big city auctions (for one thing,they
*NEVER*sell anything for under $10 because of their $9 buyer
premiums!) or where
you would expect to see them on most deallers' websites.

Most important of all, this is not a bunch of dealers' discards we are
selling! You will find lots and lots of really cool 27" x 40" newer posters,
*AND YOU CAN MOST OF THEM FOR LESS THAN YOU WOULD LIKELY SEE A REPRO! AT
THESE PRICES YOU CAN JUST HANG THEM ON YOUR WALL AS IS!
*
Remember that once you buy any ONE 27" x 40" poster, you can get as many
more as you want and pay NO additional U.S, shipping at all (and if you live
outside the U.S., you pay only the actual cost, and sending ten 27" x 40"
posters, costs only a little more than sending one).

Whether you are a dealer looking to re-stock, or a collector wanting to add
to your collection at bargain prices, you need to check out these 27" x 40"
newer posters, within the next 14 hours, or they will be "gone with the
wind".
**
*Thursday auctions*
On September 4th, we started 553 27" x 40" unfolded (or formerly folded)
U.S. one-sheets including many highly desirable titles from the last 20
years (all 100% guaranteed originals.) on our site and they close on
Thursday, September 11th. Read more about these below, or go see them right
now in our Thursday Auction Gallery at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html.

*Some of the best ones include:*
E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL bike in moon style one-sheet poster '82 Steven
Spielberg classic
RESERVOIR DOGS one-sheet '92 Quentin Tarantino, Harvey Keitel, Steve
Buscemi, Chris Penn
DEER HUNTER English one-sheet poster '78 Robert De Niro, Michael Cimino,
Christopher Walken
GOODFELLAS DS 1sh '90 Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci, Ray Liotta, Lorraine
Bracco, Martin Scorsese
ARMY OF DARKNESS DS one-sheet movie poster '93 Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell
LOST BOYS one-sheet movie poster '87 Kiefer Sutherland, Corey Feldman
USUAL SUSPECTS DS one-sheet movie poster '95 Kevin Spacey, Bryan Singer
TERMINATOR one-sheet '84 super close up of most classic cyborg Arnold
Schwarzenegger with gun.
TRAINSPOTTING one-sheet movie poster '96 heroin drug addict Ewan McGregor,
Danny Boyle
JACKIE BROWN Pam Grier style teaser one-sheet movie poster '97 Tarantino,
Pam Grier
KIDS IN THE HALL BRAIN CANDY DS; advance one-sheet movie poster '96 Dave
Foley
FASTER, PUSSYCAT. KILL. KILL. one-sheet poster R90s Russ Meyer's ode to the
violence in women.
PI teaser one-sheet movie poster '98 Darren Aronofsky sci-fi thriller..
PULP FICTION one-sheet poster '97 Uma Thurman, Quentin Tarantino, Bruce
Willis, John Travolta
ROCKETEER DS teaser 1sheet '91 Disney, an ordinary man forced to become an
extraordinary hero.
SID & NANCY one-sheet '86 Gary Oldman as Sid Vicious, Chloe Webb as Nancy
Spungen, punk rock.
SIN CITY DS teaser nancy style one-sheet '05 Frank Miller, Robert Rodriguez,
Jessica Alba
AMERICAN FILMS IN POLISH POSTERS one-sheet movie poster '02 cool Waldemar
Swierzy art.
DICK TRACY teaser 1sh '90 cool art of Madonna as Breathless Mahoney, Mind If
I Call You Dick?
UNFORGIVEN DS teaser 1sheet '92 Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman, Morgan
Freeman, Richard Harris
STAR WARS CHECKLIST DS one-sheet movie poster '85 great images.
BACK TO THE FUTURE II DS 1sheet '89 art of Michael J. Fox & Christopher
Lloyd by Drew Struzan.
BLACK HAWK DOWN DS advance one-sheet movie poster '01 Josh Hartnett, Ridley
Scott
FINDING NEMO DS; teaser one-sheet movie poster '03 Disney, Pixar, fish.
HARD EIGHT rare DS one-sheet poster '96 Gwyneth Paltrow, John C. Reilly,
cool gambling image.
JACKIE BROWN Teaser Bridget Fonda style one-sheet poster '97 Quentin
Tarantino, Pam Grier
MILLER'S CROSSING Int'l Advance one-sheet movie poster '89 Coen Brothers.
TOY STORY DS toys are back in town 1sh '95 Disney & Pixar CG cartoon, Woody
& Buzz Lightyear.
GLORY teaser heavy stock one-sheet '89 Morgan Freeman, Matthew Broderick,
Denzel Washington
MEAN STREETS one-sheet movie poster R98 Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese
BLUE VELVET one-sheet '86 directed by David Lynch, sexy Isabella Rossellini,
Kyle McLachlan
HIGH FIDELITY one-sheet movie poster '00 John Cusack, Jack Black, Lisa
Boneta
KILL BILL: VOL. 2 teaser one-sheet movie poster '04 Uma Thurman, Quentin
Tarantino
METROPOLIS DS one-sheet movie poster R2002 Fritz Lang classic.
TOUCH OF EVIL heavy stock one-sheet R98 Orson Welles classic, Charlton
Heston, Janet Leigh
TRUE ROMANCE DS one-sheet poster '93 Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette,
Quentin Tarantino
CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR one-sheet movie poster '86 fantastic image.
DALEKS' INVASION EARTH: 2150 AD English one-sheet movie poster '66 Peter
Cushing as Dr. Who.
SEX, LIES, & VIDEOTAPE English 1sh '89 Steven Soderbergh,best sexy image of
Laura San Giacomo

We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images. So why not see them in our
Thursday Gallery now?
Be sure to visit this week's Thursday Special Notes page (
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20080904) for more
details about these special auctions.

We continue to actively seek feedback from all buyers, to find any changes
we can make that will improve our auction site, so if you have any ideas for
us, send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and let him know what they
are.

*These are true NO RESERVE auctions with many great deals.*
Remember that, in BOTH of our weekly auctions (unlike some other sellers of
vintage movie paper), every single one of our items truly start at $1 with
NO RESERVE. And we are not talking about the super-inflated shipping and
crazy "buyers premiums" you see in other major auctions. In OUR auctions,
most weeks you can purchase up to FIFTEEN $1 items and your total cost is
$15, plus a very reasonable $9 U.S. shipping charge for any of the items in
our Tuesday auctions or Thursday auctions (note that items from the two sets
of auctions this week CAN NOT be combined in a single package).

YOU can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our auctions if
you aren't bidding. AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. If you place a bunch of
fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure to be
happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals. Even if you place a
bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little of your
time, and no more. We feel certain that if you purchase even one of them,
and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge only
the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, and the outrageous shipping.

*View Our Items with Our Auction Galleries, Now With Large OR Small
Thumbnails OR a text view.*
It is FAR easier to look at our items through our Tuesday Auction Gallery
and our Thursday Auction Gallery. We have galleries with the option to
browse with large thumbnails, small thumbnails, or in a text view. PLUS
these galleries are searchable by star, director, genre, year, or anything
you want to search for.
In case of outages, we have backup versions of both our online galleries.
But you can't get there if our main site is down, if you don't have a
bookmark to them. So, please add http://www.emovieposter.info (where our
backup galleries are found) to your favorites/bookmarks.
*We have lots of great auctions coming up.
*On Tuesday September 9th, we added 800 Italian and French one-panels and
U.S. window cards.
On Thursday September 11th, we will add 200 other Italian 2-panels, and
other oversized posters from other countries!

*We have a great weekly e-mail club*.
Our club has 4,124 members, and many weeks we make great bonus offers to
club members who buy multiple items from us at auction. So if there is ANY
chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items from us at
auction in future weeks, then you have a LOT of incentive to join the club
(if you are not already a member) because we will keep on giving away
excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy multiple items. We run
fun weekly polls, which a couple of hundred participate in each week, with
great prizes for randomly selected members, plus we give news about the
hobby in general and our auctions in particular.
Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at
most receive ONE e-mail a week (note that we do NOT send update e-mails like
this one to members of our weekly e-mail club, because the information is
duplicated there, so if you join our club, you will cease to get these
"update" e-mails), and your e-mail address is NEVER given out to anyone, and
you have a great chance to win great prizes, and you can quit anytime. Just
go to http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for the great club
bonuses.

*Remember to check out our auctions...*
Don't forget to check out our 399 TUESDAY ITEMS on our website sometime
BEFORE they end Tuesday, September 9th, beginning around 7 PM CST by going
to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
And also be sure to check out our 553 THURSDAY ITEMS on our website sometime
BEFORE they end Thursday September 11th, beginning around 7 PM CST by going
to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
http://www.emovieposter.com.

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current auctions ending on
September 9th and 11th.
Bruce Hershenson and the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
http://www.emovieposter.com
our auctions on our own site: http://auctions.emovieposter.com