Heritage is in Dallas miles away and equally a wasteland of  strip centers,
concrete and indifferent glass buildings.   The only  catastrophes that city
gets is big haired gals toppling from their high booted  heels  from Westerly
winds.   Hence the term you can hear  throughout the metroplex........."Lordy!
Big Girl Down."

In a message dated 9/11/2008 6:56:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,