From: Richard Del Belso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] HOW THE WEST WAS WON -- New DVD in Blu Ray and High Def
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 6:32 PM

#yiv317234038 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv317234038 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}

Roland...
Was THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE BROTHERS GRIMM filmed in a different process? i
always thought it was in the original Cinerama...but I don't know for
sure...never saw that one.

Richard Del Belso

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:17:22 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

This is Cinerama and How The West Was Won, the first and last movies filmed in
3-strip Cinerama were the highest grossing films in the year they were each
released. This is quite amazing when there were only four Cinerama theatres in
the world in 1952 and 85 in 1962.

I'm amazed at the time and money that Warner Brothers spent on this restoration
when there are probably not that many people who remember Cinerama and are
willing to spend the money to buy these DVD's.

Roland