Some of you may know about this already but I thought that others would like
this information. I recently had a serious problem with negative feedback
from a bad Ebayer and the regular Feedback review staff did not listen to my
valid arguments for removing it. Through some investigation I found a
telephone number at the President's office in Utah where I could speak to
someone working for the President who helped me at his level that might have
a positive result for me.

If you have any critical problems that the regular Ebay staff cannot handle
to your satisfaction I suggest that you call this number to ask for help at
the highest level:

801-545-2055 (tell the operator which department you are having trouble with
and they will connect you with the correct person in the President's office)

By the way, I have top level 1950s SciFi posters up for auction on Ebay at
very reasonable prices that end on Sunday night. Please kindly check them
out to see if there's something that you can use. Here's the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/MY-MOVIE-MEMORABILIA-AND-MORE_POSTERS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ
Q2d1QQfsubZ20428705QQftidZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Thank you very much and good luck with Ebay,

irv