say that it hadn't been delivered.  He said he thought that it hadn't arrived.
He wasn't sure?  I think/hope he is legit but his ebay id is hollyworld.

Thanks, Michael, Cinecityposters

In a message dated 9/21/08 5:54:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Subj:     Tracking an insured Priority package
 Date:  9/21/08 5:54:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (pj angel)
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Mike,

   Years ago I went through this, too. I was pretty much out of luck. The PO
doesn't track anything without Delivery Confirmation (DC).

   I learned early that DC is the most important 35-40 cents you can spend on
a US
   package.

   Suggest you go to PO and talk to them. Things might have changed since I
had that issue.

   Good luck!

   pj

 Michael Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Hi all,
 Anyone know anything about this? According to my reading of the website,
 there is no tracking for an insured Priority package on the website or by
phone
 unless there is also Delivery Confirmation (which there isn't on this
package).
 Does that mean I have to go to the post office and ask or file a trace
 request? Of course this is an oddball transaction where an Italian buyer
asked for
 the package to be mailed to a friend in Virginia.
 Thanks, Michael, Cinecityposters

   s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

b=hMR+SNa4DqQDKgbNn/pwXZDFj8v4YxHqrcypvCfPqk+6mgsvWSqtB4exEgumZbbAH3/pXBVx2KXwtXsqIg63l79Tf9bhjR/HE7DF4l6S8Pu4z6K8z0ShIHLynaeu2XE6o6v6njnm755z0rYDnYkvBIh
xw+3KyXA9He/5xhFOkWc=;