  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] FS: Movie Posters

  See, that's the spirit. Had I NOT cared about John's for sale post, I could
have easily hit the delete key, which certainly takes far less time than
posting a complaint about it.

  Thanks for proving my point John. Now how about starting a discussion (like
about how eBay seems to not be able to rest until they have made it absolutely
impossible for any seller to make a living there)?

  Bruce

  On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 7:24 AM, JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia <[EMAIL