From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
luminita hascalovitz
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 8:11 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] FA: Arizona Maverick, Roy Rogers, Jesse James, Westerns,
Flynn, etc.

Hi MoPoers,

Nothing political here. I've got 50 western movie posters on eBay ending
soon, including Roy Rogers, Randolph Scott, Tim Holt, Johnny Mack Brown,
Errol Flynn, Allan Rocky Lane, Wild Bill Elliott, William Boyd as
Hopalong Cassidy and many others, in formats ranging from inserts,
half-sheets, 1-sheets and even a few 3-sheets. No reserves and low
opening bids!

Click on the link or search by seller ID lobbies

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage
<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=lobbies>
&userid=lobbies

Thanks,

Lumi
(lobbies on eBay)

PS: Coming next Sunday, Great Alaskan Mystery (and other apropos
serials)!