Here are some more highlights of our Heritage Auctions November Signature
Auction which is now open for online bidding. The Live Auction is November 7th
and Online Bidding Only November 8th.

To view all 1240 Lot items please click on the link below:
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/auction/catalog.php?SaleNo=695&ic=homepage_catalog

Here is the much scarcer Style D one sheet for Hitchcock's "Shadow of a Doubt"
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85005

One of four known copies of this "Phantom of the Opera" 1925 one sheet - it is
the only style that shows Chaney unmasked.
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85729

The very rare 1930 "Painted Desert" one sheet - which featured Clark Gable's
first appearance in a talking picture.
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85067

"Frankenstein" (R-1938) Three Sheet - the only known copy!
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85716

"Dracula" (R-1938) One Sheet -  also the only known copy!
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85302

"The Freshman" - Beautiful 1925 Harold Lloyd one sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85263

A great copy of the one sheet for 1942's "Cat People" with Simone Simon.
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85272

Both styles of "King Kong" 1933 rare original French grandes with fabulous art
by Rene Peron and Roland Coudon.
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85276
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85725

The cleanest, nicest one sheet we've ever seen for "Flying Down to Rio."
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85506

The beautiful and rare three sheet for "Moon Over Miami."
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85517

The incredible six sheet for "Cabin in the Sky."
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85512

The gorgeous Style B one sheet for "Dangerous Curves" with Clara Bow.
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=695&Lot_No=85606

 Plus lots, lots more!! Please go to our website and take a look - you can
register to bid NOW!