That was Frank Santos in NJ and he cheated a number of people including me.
This occurred even after I spoke to him and he promised to make good to
everyone.  That is when he sent your posters back.  Unfortunately I  never go
one
back and it was a good poster.

Claude Litton

In a message dated 10/26/2008 10:41:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,