Title: Movie Posters, Movie Poster Auctions at MoviePosterBid.com - Weekly Auctions Newsletter

Can't see the text & images in this email? See the weekly news online here

MoviePosterBid.com auctions of Movie Posters, Lobby Cards, Stills & other Collectibles
MoviePosterBid Home Page | Poster Search | Register To Bid
Special Event Auctions Page | Info Links | Contact MPB
Weekly Auctions Newsletter
October 29th, 2008

To Unsubscribe From Weekly Emails
MoviePosterBid News & Coming Auctions

Halloween Fest Ends Today

Hello Members. We began the Halloween Fun Fest with One-Sheet posters & Pressbooks, Lobby Cards and more.

This year we wen't a little past just monsters, after all if you have kids you know that there are also Pirates, Romans, Fairies and more so we added some of them to the auctions.. THIS AUCTION ENDS TODAY

Here are some of the items being sold in this auction

  • DIE MONSTER, DIE 1965 1sh .. Boris Karloff **REYNOLD BROWN ART**
  • the GORGON 1964 1sh .. Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Barbara Shelley
  • HAUNTED STRANGLER 1958 1sh .. Boris Karloff, Jean Kent, Anthony Dawson
  • TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 1974 LC .. LEATHERFACE
  • 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY 1972R LC .. Great Shot of the DISCOVERY
  • ONE BODY TOO MANY 1944 LC .. Jack Haley **BELA LUGOSI**

Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of all of the posters being sold in this auction

Click Here to go directly to the auctions

Back to Top

Rolled One-Sheet Posters Start Today

We've been getting rolled posters together for a while & we have part one of our rolled poster auctions starting today.

We couldn't get rolled posters for the Halloween auction done last week, so we added them to this auction so we have 232 posters. Here are some of the posters being sold starting today.
Part Two is next week!!

Back to Top

Coming Auctions

Yes Folks, we have even more great auctions coming up. We couldn't take pics yet but we wanted to tell you about the coming schedule.

  • Rolled One Sheets, 30x40s & 40x60s .. Unforgiven, Terminator, Pulp Fiction
  • Insert Posters .. Again!! Wild Bunch, Magnificent Seven, 200 Motels
  • Half Sheets .. Again!! Taxi Driver, Downhill Racer, Godfather
  • Elvis-A-Rama .. Loads of Elvis Presley posters & Lobby cards
  • Folded One Sheets .. Bladerunner, Hopalong Cassidy
  • Rolled One Sheets, 30x40s & 40x60s .. the Sting, Terminator, Pulp Fiction

More information and pictures are coming soon

Back to Top

MoviePosterBid on YouTube

hey Folks.. We at MoviePosterBid.com are always looking for cool enjoyment for you, our members. But why create cool content just for you, MoviePosterBid is for everyone so we created some fabulous MoviePoster slide shows and also classic film trailers like Maltese Falcon, Postman Always Rings Twice, Big Sleep Dracula and more

Click Here to Visit the MoviePosterBid YouTube Page

Back to Top

To Unsubscribe From Our Bi-Weekly Emails:

Twice weekly we send this message to let you know about the new auctions on MoviePosterBid.com -- We hope you find it valuable, but if you do not want to receive these weekly messages, just reply to this message and change the subject line to read "Stop Weekly Messages".

Back to Top
MoviePosterBid Is Buying Collections

That's Right!! We are currently looking to buy Movie Posters, Comic Books, Art & Related Collectibles

  • Collections
  • Dealer Overstock
  • Comic Books
  • Original Comic Art
  • Movie Posters
  • Vintage Magazines
  • Trade Publications
  • Universal Horror
  • 1950s Sci-Fi
  • Vintage Pulps
  • All Collectibles

We'll Pay Cash
We'll Come To You
No Waiting !!

Contact MPB Today

Other Sellers Links

These sellers all have wonderful posters for sale right now at MoviePosterBid.com

roycollect
Posters, Books & More

PosterTrader
British Quad posters

Quadbod
British Quad Posters

moviehouse
International Posters

*comic-art.com*
100's of Posters Every Week at just 99 cents & No Reserve.

Posters Being Sold in Coming Auctions

copyright 2008 MoviePosterBid.com