Begin forwarded message:

From: Andrea Kanter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: October 10, 2008 11:09:32 AM EDT
To: Chris Cloutier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: The Cat Creeps OS

Hi Chris,
I haven't received a reply to my email on the status of my poster and I'm hoping it's not because you're going out of business. The economy has so many people nervous. Please let me know you still intend to complete our deal and the estimated time you'll have it finished. Also, if you're business is in trouble should we not bring you more? We need to know ASAP, as Alan is planning his trip to the Swann Auction shortly and I won't have him schlep posters up there unless this one has already been returned.

Please respond in a timely fashion, as I will consider the lack of a response as a danger sign. Please also note that do to our business, we are fairly recession proof and shall keep investing and restoring.

Thank-you in advance for working with us.

Andrea Kanter

P.S.  I fixed my printer!

"Let us resolve and work toward achieving some very simple propositions: There are no acceptable limits and there are no acceptable prejudices in the twenty-first century."

                         - Sen Hillary Rodham Clinton