I disagree with other dealers who say ship it rolled. I think the person just
doesn't understand what kind of paper a lobby card is printed on. The desired
end result is getting them the item in the same condition as you sold it. You
take a greater chance of damaging the card by rolling it even if that's what
the customer wants.
Even if its what he requested, even if he insists, the buyer will not take
responsibility when the item arrives damaged. And since it was an eBay
transaction you are exposed to damaging feedback which eBay will not remove.

It a tough situation, but it happens all the time. Buyers give me wrong
addresses, pay the wrong amount, demand weird shipping changes and always ask
us to
break the law by lying on customs forms.   They almost never admit they were
wrong. Its useless to even try. Sometiimes you have to protect people from
their own bad impulses. Just make sure you pack the card extra special with
extra
cardboard to stiffen it,

Cory

Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel.  Check out Today's
Hot 5 Travel Deals!