*TAKE THE EMOVIEPOSTER CHALLENGE THIS WEEK!
* In our four auctions running between October 21st and November 6th, we
solely auctioned Halloween-related items of every size and covering all
decades (over 2,800 items in all!). We give a great full-color limited
edition t-shirt to every buyer of at least one item from all four auctions
(but a limit of one shirt no matter how many of the four auctions you
purchase from). Approximately 4,000 of our 30,000 past buyers
*HAVE*purchased from us on our new site, and of course, there are
surely some
other people who would enjoy owning vintage movie posters who have never
purchased from us. Nothing would make us happier than to sell the 2,800
items in our four Halloween auctions to 2,800 * DIFFERENT* buyers, so we
would give away 2,800 bonus t-shirts, at no charge to buyers!
     If YOU have not purchased from us on our new site, we ask you to find
any *ONE* item out of our 2,800 Halloween items, and purchase it (and you
may well get it for just a dollar or two), and you will get that item
*PLUS*the cool t-shirt at no added charge, and you will see just how
much MORE we
do for our customers than any other auction site we are aware of, and you
will receive both a cool Halloween item and a great t-shirt for very little
money! Of course, all of our current active 4,000+ customers are welcome to
purchase as well, but we really hope that we can get some of the people who
have either not purchased since we switched to our own site, or those who
have never purchased from us to buy at least one item, just to see how we
have improved our service even more since we "went on our own"!

*THERE ARE LOTS OF GREAT DEALS AND REAL "STEALS" AS OF RIGHT NOW IN BOTH OF
OUR CURRENT AUCTIONS!
*Maybe it is because we just sold nearly 2,000 items in the first two parts
of our Halloween auction (for over $145,000), or maybe it is because of the
uncertain economy, but, as of right now, there are *TONS* of great
horror/sci-fi items in both our Tuesday and Thursday auctions that are at
ridiculously low prices (and there are some really wonderful items in these
parts!).
     To make matters worse (depending on your viewpoint) some pinhead (*ME!*)
has the Tuesday auctions ending just as the most hotly contested U.S.
Presidential Election in history is ending, and there is every possibility
that some bidders will be glued to their TV sets as the auctions are ending,
and that will help those who have already bid to have an even
*GREATER*chance of getting some sensational "deals" or some outright
"steals"!
     Remember that all the buyers from *BOTH* the Tuesday and the Thursday
auctions get the great bonus T-shirt with *ANY* purchase, so if you didn't
get anything from last week's auctions, you *REALLY* should make certain to
get something from either of these auctions, to get that item plus the cool
T-shirt that costs *US* $9 to $11 wholesale! There are lots of stills on
Thursday that may well go for a dollar or two each, and those buyers will
still get the T-shirt. *Inconceivable!*

*Register for our Auctions*
*Over 4,117 movie paper collectors have registered to bid in our auctions,
but if you are one of the few collectors who have not yet registered to bid
on our site, go HERE <http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf> to
do so.*  You need to register separately for our auctions on our own site,
because the auctions are managed by an auction software company, and you
need to create your own user ID and password (of course, your ID and
password from any other auction site won't work on our site!).  It only
takes a couple of minutes to do, and it is a one time thing, and thousands
of our customers have already done so!
------------------------------

*Your money goes further with us!*
     In these uncertain economic times, doesn't it make sense to spend your
money where it goes the absolute furthest? We auction everything with a $1
opening bid and no reserves, so we truly sell many items for just $1 or $2
or $3! We have *NO* buyers premiums, and we only charge the actual cost of
shipping (often less, when a buyer buys multiple items). We regularly give
lots of great bonuses, often more valuable than the items required to
qualify for them. This week, we are selling nearly *1,000* items in our
Tuesday and Thursday Halloween auctions, and it is virtually a certainty
that some percentage of them will sell for "bargain" prices, and there may
be some absolute "steals". Remember that, unlike the majority of "hobbies",
where the money you spend on your hobby is gone forever, the money you spend
buying movie paper will almost certainly be recovered the day you ever sell
your collection (and many, many collectors have made lots of money on their
collection over time, because unlike stocks, vintage movie paper continually
rises over time!).
------------------------------

*Tuesday auctions*
On* October 28th, *we added* *Part III of our 9th Annual Halloween Auction
includes linenbacked posters of all sizes, window cards, French & Italian
large posters, and much, MUCH more (we saved many of the best items for this
third part of this special auction!)* to our site*, and they close on *Tuesday,
November 4th!**  *Read more about these below, or go see them right now in
our * Tuesday Auction Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
*at* * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html!  *

Some of the best ones are:
*INVASION OF THE SAUCER MEN linen 1sh '57 classic Kallis art of cabbage head
aliens & sexy girl
BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN linen French 1p R46 cool Belinsky art of Lanchester &
Karloff in makeup!
HOUSE OF FRANKENSTEIN linen 1sheet R50 Boris Karloff, Lon Chaney Jr., images
of best monsters!
ATTACK OF THE 50 FT WOMAN insert '58 classic art of enormous sexy Allison
Hayes over highway!
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Swedish 35x48 '25 wonderful completely different
artwork by Rohman!
SHADOW OF A DOUBT linen style D 1sh '43 Alfred Hitchcock, Wright & Cotten,
cool strangler art!
LOST PLANET 13 1sheets & 56 LCs '53 cool art of space men & woman with ray
guns and missiles!
BIRDS linen one-sheet '63 Alfred Hitchcock shown, art of Tippi Hedren
attacked by birds!
QUEEN OF OUTER SPACE three-sheet poster '58 artwork of sexy life-sized Zsa
Zsa Gabor on Venus!
WALKING DEAD half-sheet R40s realy cool artwork of ghastly Boris Karloff &
terrified girl!
PLANET OF THE APES British quad '68 different image with Charlton Heston &
Linda Harrison!
WAR OF THE WORLDS linen Belgian poster '53 wonderful different art of
spaceships attacking!
ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET FRANKENSTEIN linen 1sh R56 much better artwork image
than the original!
CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON WC '54 2-D, great artwork image of monster &
scuba divers!
FRANKENSTEIN 30x40 movie poster R51 wonderful close up image of Boris
Karloff as the monster!
GHOST BREAKERS WC '40 wonderful art of Bob Hope, Paulette Goddard & huge
wacky spooky ghost!
HOUSE OF USHER linen British quad '60 best completely different art of girl
in glass coffin!
THEM linen WC '54 classic sci-fi, cool art of horror horde of giant bugs
terrorizing people!
FAHRENHEIT 451 linen French 1p '67 Francois Truffaut, Julie Christie, art by
Guy Gerard Noel!
STAR WARS int'l six-sheet poster '77 George Lucas classic sci-fi epic, great
art by Tom Jung!
CURSE OF THE DEMON 3sh '57 Jacques Tourneur, different art of the wackiest
monster from Hell!
FREAKS linen 1sheet R49 Tod Browning, cool image, can a full-grown woman
truly love a midget?
GIANT LEECHES linen 1sheet '59 rising from the depths of Hell to kill and
conquer, great art!
20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA British quad R70s Jules Verne classic,
wonderful art of divers!
WAR OF THE WORLDS linen SpanUS 1sheet R65 great different art of spaceships
attacking Earth!
WAR OF THE COLOSSAL BEAST laminated insert '58 art of the towering terror
from Hell by Kallis!
BARBARELLA linen style A 1sheet '68 sexiest art of Jane Fonda by Robert
McGinnis, Roger Vadim
SILENCE OF THE LAMBS subway poster '90 huge close up image of Anthony
Hopkins as Hannibal!
SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS linen 1sheet '64 wacky aliens, robots,
Santa & Pia Zadora!
FROM HELL IT CAME linen one-sheet '57 classic image of wacky tree monster
holding sexy girl!
TERMINATOR British quad '84 cool different art of cyborg Arnold
Schwarzenegger with gun!
KILL BABY KILL 3sheet '69 Mario Bava's Operazione Paura, creepy porcelain
doll with knife!
TERMINATOR Czech movie poster '84 best different art of cyborg Arnold
Schwarzenegger by Jasak!
GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD British quad '73 Ray Harryhausen, fantastic
completely different art!
VAMPIRE LOVERS Italian 1panel '70 best different art of sexy blood-nymphs by
Renato Casaro!
2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY Cinerama Italian 2p '68 Kubrick, cool art of space
wheel by Bob McCall!
COLOSSUS OF NEW YORK linen 3sh '58 great art of robot monster holding sexy
girl & attacking!
CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN six-sheet '57 Peter Cushing, cool enormous close up
monster artwork!
IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE French one-panel '53 cool completely different art
by Roger Soubie!
MOTHRA linen one-sheet movie poster '62 Mosura, Toho, Ishiro Honda, cool
monster artwork!

 *We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images!  So why not see them in our
Tuesday Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Tuesday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20081021>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20081021) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

*Thursday auctions*
On* October 30th, *we added Part IV of our 9th Annual Halloween Auction
includes Australian & German posters, stills (both color and black & white,
and both singles and multiple lots),  and much, MUCH more (we saved many of
the most unusual and really scarce items for this final part of this special
auction!)* to our site*, and they close on *Thursday, November 6th!**  *Read
more about these below, or go see them right now in our * Thursday Auction
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> *at*
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*!

*Some of the best really unusual items include:*
*FOUR GREAT 1933 SUPER SCARCE KING KONG ITEMS:*
KING KONG die-cut movie door hanger '33 completely different art, holding
girl & plane!
KING KONG die-cut herald '33 great art images of fierce Kong holding Fay &
fighitng dinosaurs!
KING KONG deluxe 10.75x13.75 '33 great FX image of mad Kong by gate by
Ernest Bachrach!
KING KONG deluxe 10.75x13.75 still '33 great FX image of mad Kong breaking
chains by Ernest Bachrach!

INVISIBLE MAN die-cut color window hanger '33 includes image of teaser
one-sheet & other art!
PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE pressbook '58 Ed Wood's worst movie ever!
2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY lenticular Japanese 4x6 post card '68Kubrick, art of
astronauts on moon!
REEL JOURNAL EXHIBITOR MAGAZINE DECEMBER 15 1932 different art of Boris
Karloff as The Mummy!
DICK TRACY movie cloth banner '90 great artwork of Warren Beatty as most
classic detective!

*Some of the best posters include:*
THEM Aust daybill '54 classic sci-fi, art of horror horde of giant bugs
terrorizing people!
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD German '68 George Romero zombie classic, completely
different image!
THIS ISLAND EARTH Aust daybill '55 sci-fi classic, cool stone litho art of a
planet gone mad!
HOUSE OF WAX Australian daybill '53 great 3-D art of monster and sexy girls
over audience!
RODAN Australian daybill '56 Toho sci-fi, different Flying Monster over
Tokyo, Ishiro Honda
FORBIDDEN PLANET German movie poster R90s great art of Robby the Robot
holding Anne Francis!
STAR WARS German 33x47 '77 George Lucas classic, great artwork by Tom
William Chantrell!
TERROR WITHIN Pakistani poster '89 Roger Corman, wonderful art of monster
attacking sexy girl!
DOOMED TO DIE German '80 Umberto Lenzi's Mangiati vivi, art of cannibals &
naked bound girl!
FLESH GORDON German 2p '74 sexy sci-fi spoof, wacky erotic super hero art by
George Barr!

*Some of the best stills and English FOH LCs include:
*FRANKENSTEIN MEETS THE WOLF MAN 8 8x10s R49 Bela Lugosi & Lon Chaney in
full monster makeup!
SON OF FRANKENSTEIN 8x10 still '39 best close up of Boris Karloff in full
monster make up!
JASON & THE ARGONAUTS 10 color 8x10s '63 great special effects scenes by Ray
Harryhausen!
MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH 8 color English FOH LCs '76 Roeg, great images of
alien David Bowie!
BELA LUGOSI deluxe 8x10 '30s cool portrait in tuxedo with hands in pockets
looking scary!
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA 7.5x9.5 '25 best close up smiling portrait of Lon
Chaney in full makeup!
KISS OF THE VAMPIRE 11 8x10s '63 Hammer horror, Clifford Evans, Noel
Willman, Jennifer Daniel
WAR OF THE WORLDS 4 color English FOH LCs '53 Gene Barry, Ann Robinson, H.G.
Wells, George Pal
GHOST OF FRANKENSTEIN 4 8x10s R48 Lon Chaney Jr. in full makeup, includes
graveyard scene!
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 3 8x10s '68 George Romero, 2 great zombie images,
plus Jones & O'Dea!

*We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images! So why not see them
in our Thursday
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Thursday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20081023>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20081023) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

*WANT TO BUY WITHOUT BIDDING?**: 422 Fixed Priced items on our site, for
immediate purchase!*

We are primarily an auction company, but occasionally we have been consigned
multiple examples of the same poster. We *CAN* auction those, but it can
take a year or two to get them all sold in separate auctions, and often the
prices can vary wildly, which makes the people who got bargains happy, but
which makes the people who paid the high price unhappy. We have gathered up
all of the multiple items we have been consigned and have created a "Fixed
Price" gallery (we successfully did this around two years ago, and sold out
of most items). We have photographed and listed all of the items we have
multiples of at present, which are *422 Fixed Price* items on our site!
These include a great selection of posters of all sizes and countries (U.S.
one-sheets, inserts, half sheets, three-sheets, and much more, as well as
posters from England, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, and more!)
with some really desirable titles such as * SEVEN YEAR ITCH, FISTFUL OF
DOLLARS, THE GAUNTLET, EXORCIST, RETURN OF THE JEDI,* and many more!

The posters in our Fixed Price section range in price from $2.49 to $499.99,
and while we have more than one example of every poster in our Fixed Price
section, we have a limited supply of them (normally, between 5 and 10 of
each), and we will surely sell out of some very quickly. Remember that each
time a Fixed Price item sells, we raise the price (by around 10%), so the
longer you wait to purchase an item in our Fixed Price section, the more you
well pay for it, so why don't you look them over right away before other
collectors get to buy them first, and the price increases or we sell out
entirely of the poster(s) you want?

You can browse our Fixed Price items by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html .
Note: we are in the process of upgrading our shopping cart, so when you
place an order you will be prompted for your details which will then be
e-mailed to us. We will then send you complete payment information via
e-mail so that you may pay using any major credit card, check/money order,
or PayPal (unless of course you tell us to "put it on your card" in which
case we will invoice your order, send it right out, and you will receive our
standard shipping notification e-mail). Of course, you are also welcome to
call us to complete your order (our phone number and business hours are
provided when you click to purchase an item), and our staff will be happy to
help.  Sometimes, we won't see your order for 12 to 24 hours (depending on
when you place it), but we will absolutely honor the price you clicked on,
even though we may have raised the price on that item by the time we receive
your order!

*Please share your feedback!*

We continue to actively seek feedback from all buyers, to find any changes
we can make that will improve our auction site, so if you have any ideas for
us, send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and let him know what they
are!
------------------------------

* These are true NO RESERVE auctions with many great deals!
    Remember that, in BOTH of our weekly auctions (unlike some other sellers
of vintage movie paper), every single one of our items truly start at $1
with NO RESERVE! *And we are not talking about the super-inflated shipping
and crazy "buyers premiums" you see in other major auctions! * *In
*OUR*auctions, most weeks you can purchase up to
*FIFTEEN* $1 items and your total cost is $15, plus the actual cost of
shipping for any of the items in our Tuesday auctions (because we are
selling linenbacked and "oversized" items) and a very reasonable $9 U.S.
shipping charge for any of the items in our Thursday auctions (note that
many of the items from the two sets of auctions this week * CAN NOT *be
combined in a single package because many of the linenbacked Tuesday item
must be sent rolled in tubes and the Thursday items must be sent in flat
packages, but we* ALWAYS* will combine your purchases from a single week
when doing so will not risk damage to your purchases)!

    *YOU* can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our
auctions if you aren't bidding! *AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!* If you place
a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure
to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if you
place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little
of your time, and no more.  We feel certain that if you purchase even one of
them, and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge
only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, and the outrageous shipping!

Why do we auction more movie posters than anyone in the world?  It is
because virtually everyone in the movie poster hobby knows us, and because
we really do just about everything "right" (go
here<http://www.emovieposter.com/statpages/top_reasons.php>for a full
explanation of what we mean).  If it has been a while since you
have ordered from us, you should place an order just to see how we have
pretty much "perfected" our system, to make all of our customers happy,
before, during, and after *EVERY *sale!

*View Our Items with Our  Auction Galleries, Now With Large OR Small
Thumbnails OR a text view!*
    It is *FAR *easier to look at our items through our * Tuesday Auction
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> *and our* Thursday
Auction Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>*.  We have
galleries with the option to browse with large thumbnails, small thumbnails,
or in a text view.  *PLUS *these galleries are searchable by star, director,
genre, year, or anything you want to search for!
------------------------------

* We have lots of great auctions coming up!*
    On *Tuesday November 4th*, we will add 999 folded one-sheets!
    On *Thursday November 6th*, we will either add hundreds more folded
one-sheets or many hundreds of individual black and white stills!

------------------------------

* We have a great weekly e-mail club!
    Our club has 4,489 members,* and many weeks we make great bonus offers
to club members who buy multiple items from us at auction! So if there is *
ANY* chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items from us at
auction in future weeks, then you have a *LOT* of incentive to join the club
(if you are not already a member) because we will keep on giving away
excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy multiple items. We run
fun weekly polls, which a couple of hundred participate in each week, with
great prizes for randomly selected members, plus we give news about the
hobby in general and our auctions in particular!
    Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at
most receive *ONE* e-mail a week* * (note that we do *NOT* send update
e-mails like this one to members of our weekly e-mail club, because the
information is duplicated there, so if you join our
club<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>,
you will cease to get these "update" e-mails), and your e-mail address is *
NEVER* given out to anyone, and you have a great chance to win great prizes,
and you can quit anytime! Just go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for the great club
bonuses!
------------------------------

*Remember to check out our auctions...
    * Don't forget to check out our* * 331* TUESDAY ITEMS (*Part III of our
9th Annual Halloween Auction includes 331 linenbacked posters, window cards,
three-sheets, six-sheets, and more*) * on our website sometime *BEFORE
*they end
*Tuesday, November 4th, * beginning around 7 PM CST by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
*
*     And also be sure to check out our *612 THURSDAY ITEMS (*Part IV of our
9th Annual Halloween Auction includes all items that did not fit in the
first three parts, including 612 Australian daybills, German posters,
vintage stills, some really great promotional items, and more)* *on our
website sometime *BEFORE * they end *Thursday November 6th, * beginning
around 7 PM CST by going to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current auctions ending on
*November
4th and 6th*!

 Bruce Hershenson and the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
http://www.emovieposter.com
our auctions on our own site: http://auctions.emovieposter.com