"how rare were inserts from the 40s/50s with two stylrs"

Even MORE rare than an eBay seller saying a poster looks WORSE than his
digital image!

I vaguely remember one or two inserts from the 1930s where there were two
different, and there are a few 1970s ones that are marked "Style B", and of
course there are titles like "The Long Goodbye" where there are two
different inserts, both with great images, but that's about all I can think
of.

Maybe some experts in rare styles, like Tony Nourmand or Joe Burtis can
remember some examples.

Bruce