Oh yeah, I think they have removed it, which is a Godsend!!

Before, when they asked you if you were sure, it was annoying enough.  But
when they highlighted the opposite (emphasizing the confirmation), after so
many years, I thought to myself the first couple of times that now they were
trying to trick you again, because everyone would be so used to the
highlighted one the button to change back to bank.

They are sneaky little bastards.  They also intentionally left out the
option to use a credit card as your default setting, so you wouldn't have to
go through that change *every* time.  Back when I was only on dial-up,
changing it took at least five minutes.

Steve

--
Steve Zammar