Hi all MOPO Members,

Due to the current rate of exchange for Australian dollars versus US dollars,
we can currently offer a  30% discount off orders over US$500.00 from our
website from MOPO members. This offer is not going through any other auspices -
just MOPO.

For those who are not familar with www.cinemarts.com then take a look. All our
prices are in US dollars.

You use the drop down format boxes and/or the genre categories for a thorough
search, or simply used the Advance Search for everything from titles, to stars
to writers and directors, linen backed, and etc.

The order can be one item with a value over US$500.00+ or several items that
add up to US$500.00+ (we have items as low as US$15 on our website, or lower,
so you can easily put together a pretty good collection of material).

Just go through the ADD TO CART process and we will make the 30% discount at
this end, no matter where you order from. The conversion from US $$ to
Australian dollars will be made when we make the charge and you will be emailed
when the charge is made using current exchange rates. So long as your order
adds up to US$500 minimum, you will, receive the 30% discount.

Due to a CC CHARGES (which we absorb, unlike many Euro and other Australian
dealers) ONLY VISA/Mastercard are DISCOUNTABLE.  AMEX use is NOT a discount
option, nor is Paypal. Only VISA and MASTERCARD are eligible for the 30% on
US$500 or over discount!

If you want FedEx for a fast delivery for Christmas, please email us for the
FedEx quote. If you have your own FedEx account then email us.

Deadbeat buyers who have, in the past, attempted to have us ship to third
parties in different countires to avoid customs charges and othe dubious
practices, please note.... all sales are only from www.cinemarts.com to the
actual buyer at their card charge/shipping address, and fully declared and
insured. No exceptions.

Happy discount shopping. We will advise MOPO members when the discount no
longer applies!
Phil & Mila Edwards
www.cinemarts.com