*Part II of our Winter Mini/Major Auction closes Thursday night! I want to
alert all MoPo members to a few things about this special auction of 350
choice linen posters (from many different countries, and U.S.
"non-one-sheets"):*

1. Please remember that *EVERY SINGLE ONE* of the 350 linenbacked posters
closing tonight have been professionally linenbacked! A small number of them
were either not that well backed, or have been handled poorly, and that
small number could use additional restoration, but the vast majority of
these 350 posters are expertly restored, and ready to frame and enjoy on
your wall.
     The collectors who had these posters linenbacked likely paid between
$50 and $200 to have them restored (depending on their size), and *YET YOU
MAY PAY FAR UNDER THE COST OF LINENBACKING TO BUY MANY OF THESE!* It is sad
that someone paid say, $100, to linenback a poster, and it only auctions for
$40, which means the poster sold for nothing, and the buyer saved $60 off
the restoration cost, but the loss of the person who had it linenbacked is
YOUR gain! When you consider the great bonuses we are giving, this really is
a too good to be true offer!
*     AS OF RIGHT NOW, WITH JUST 13 HOURS TO GO, THERE ARE STILL 41 OF THESE
350 LINENBACKED POSTERS AT $15 OR UNDER, AND 71 AT $20 OR UNDER, and
everyone who gets those will get the poster, a great T-shirt that costs $9
to $11 at wholesale, and a chance at many bonus books (see #2 and #3
below).HOW INSANE IS THIS? *

2. *Everyone who buys any item tonight will receive a great limited-edition
full-color T-shirt we created just for the buyers in our Winter auctions.*Go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/images/special...nter_tshirt.jpg<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/specialnotes/20081125_winter_tshirt.jpg>to
view this shirt (it is very high quality, and we pay $9-$11 each at
wholesale to have them made!). Even if you buy one item for just $10 or $20,
you still get the bonus T-shirt, and you get a professionally linenbacked
one-sheet besides! Doesn't it make sense to find any one item to purchase?

3. Many of you are members of our weekly e-mail club. We give great bonuses
to those club members who buy multiple items from us in a single night. *YOU
SAW THE INCREDIBLE DEALS MAJOR RETAILERS GAVE ON "BLACK FRIDAY" TO MAKE
ITEMS IRRESISTIBLE TO BUYERS?* We make even more *INCREDIBLE* offers
*exclusively
to the members of our e-mail club* in our Thursday auctions this week. *YOU
NEED ONLY BUY ONE, TWO, OR THREE ITEMS IN EITHER SET OF AUCTIONS THIS WEEK
TO GET WONDERFUL BONUSES.
*
1) Buy any *ONE* item **Thursday and get the great bonus T-shirt at no added
charge (every buyer gets this, whether or not they are in the e-mail club)!

2) Buy any *TWO* items on **Thursday and in addition to the above bonus
T-shirt, get the added bonus of our 9 full-color Vintage Hollywood Poster
books *($180 retail)!*

3) Buy any *THREE* items on **Thursday and in addition to the above bonus
T-shirt, get the added bonus of our 23 full-color movie poster books *($451.96
retail)!*

4) Buy *THE MOST items of any club member* on **Thursday and in addition to
the above bonus T-shirt and 23 movie poster books ($451.96 retail), you get
the following:
*a set of all 45 licensed Universal Masterprints (and every one of them will
be in the deluxe hard plastic sleeves with a hanger on the back, and these
retail for $14.95 each, or a total of $674.55!)
*one each of the *FIVE* limited edition hardcover editions I have left
(these were limited hardcover versions of some of my books that retailed for
$50 each, and all but five are sold out), a $250 retail value
*a copy of Film Posters of the Russian Avant-Garde, a $45 out of print
hardcover
*a copy of Crime Scenes, a $35 guide to film noir
*a copy of The Movie Poster Book, a first edition copy of the first book
about movie posters, published in 1979 (it has been sold out for many years
and I see dealers asking $50 or more for it!)
**a FIRST EDITION COPY* of "*CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT*", the great full-color
book of mostly 1930s and 1940s Universal horror posters (this is the first
edition hardcover which was limited to 100 copies, with many hundreds of
full-color images, and sold for $100, and it is completely sold out!)
*a copy of the Learn About Movie Posters book, which retails for $29.95,
PLUS a copy of the Jon Warren's Movie Poster Prices (5th Edition), which
also retails for $29.95
*a copy of What It Is, What It Was, a great blaxploitation movie poster book
that has long been sold out
*copies of Illustration Magazine #6 and #7 (which have color articles on
Reynold Brown and Bob Peak, with lots of color images of original paintings
for movie posters)
*copies of the five volumes of our own Movie Poster Sales Results ($10
retail per volume)
*and last, but far from least, a *FIRST EDITION SHRINK WRAPPED COPY of
"GRAVEN IMAGES",* the great full-color book of selections from the
incredible horror movie poster collection of Ron Borst (this is a first
edition hardcover still in the original shrinkwrap, and it has been sold out
for many years and I see dealers asking $250 or more for copies of it!)
    That means the club members who purchases the greatest number of items
from the Thursday auctions each gets *ALL* of the above bonuses (around
$2,000 retail, and it makes no difference how much they spend on the items!)

*If you are NOT a member of this club, and there is the slightest chance you
might purchase TWO or more items Thursday night*, go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php (or reply to this e-mail
stating "add me to the club") and join right now, because you have to have
been a member of the club before the auctions close to receive the bonus
offers *(and we don't care if you join the club now, and unsubscribe right
after you win the bonuses!).
*
4. Because we are selling so many excellent items, these auctions will
likely have additional traffic over our regular auctions. This means the
chance of some "mini-outages" lasting from seconds to minutes are greatly
increased (in some cases, the brief outages will only affect a small portion
of the country). You* REALLY* don't want to wait until the last second to
try to place bids, or you may be shut out. This doesn't make sense to do
anyway, because of the "5 minute time extension" which applies to all of our
auctions (5 minutes must go by without a bid before an auction ends).
If you do want to wait until near the end of an auction to place a bid, your
best possible strategy is to bid with 5 minutes and a few seconds to go.
That way, if the five minutes pass without another bid, then you must win
the item. If you bid with less than five minutes to go, then you cause the
auction to be extended, and of course, if you wait too long, you may have a
problem and not get to bid at all.

5. I want to make one additional offer to all bidders tomorrow night. Two of
the full-color movie poster books I have published are 60 Great Horror Movie
Posters and 60 Great Sci-Fi Movie Posters. Both books contain many of the
absolute greatest posters known to exist, and each is a full-page image,
with the finest color printing there is. Both books retail for $15.99 each,
which is a bargain in itself, but I offer anyone who places at least one bid
tomorrow night the opportunity to buy both of these books together for just
$9.99, which is 70% off of the combined retail price! This way, if you place
several bids but don't win anything, at least you can get these two great
books for an absurdly low price. If you *DO* win one or more posters, you
can still add these two books for the $9.99. Just let us know by e-mail or
phone after the auctions end that you want these books at this price, and we
will confirm that you bid in the auctions tomorrow night, and then send you
the books (you need to add $2 for U.S. media mail shipping, and those
outside the U.S. must pay the actual cost of shipping the two books).

Realize that, with so many items (350), there are bound to be some that go
for low prices, and there will undoubtedly be many last-minute bidders! We
know that it can be difficult to keep track of all the items that interest
you, and one way to deal with that when they are close to closing is to open
a separate window or tab for each item that interests you. Know that we will
be here until 5 PM Central Time tomorrow to assist you with any problems or
questions you may have, and then we will go to dinner, and return around
6:45 PM Central Time (around 20 minutes before the auctions start closing),
and we will be answering our phone (417-256-9616) and also answering e-mails
(please direct your e-mails to [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

*Why don't you check out our auctions right now?*
Be sure to check out our 350 THURSDAY ITEMS on our website sometime BEFORE
they end Thursday December 4th, beginning around 7 PM CST by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
http://www.emovieposter.com.

Best of luck to all of you who will be bidding tonight! When you consider
how many free bonuses we give, and that you only have to purchase one, two,
or three items in Thursday night's auctions, we don't see how you will be
able to resist trying to buy some of these items!

Bruce Hershenson and the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
http://www.emovieposter.com
our auctions on our own site: http://auctions.emovieposter.com

 P.S. We offered the same incredible offers to all of the members of our
e-mail club who purchased any two items Tuesday night, and that was nine of
our full-color books, and 35 club members took us up on *THAT* offer, and we
will be sending each of those 35 the nine books as an added bonus!  We also
offered the same bonus to all of the members of our e-mail club who
purchased any three items Tuesday night, and that was 23 of our full-color
books (in place of the nine for buying two items), and 38 club members took
us up on *THAT* offer, and we will be sending each of those 38 the 23 books
as an added bonus!  We also gave a "Grand Prize" of approximately $2,000
retail of many different publications to the club member who purchased the
most items Tuesday night, and we are 100% certain he will be very happy!
     *THAT MEANS WE GAVE AWAY THOUSANDS OF BONUS BOOKS TUESDAY NIGHT, AND WE
WANT TO MAKE CERTAIN YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE SAME OFFER APPLIES TO TONIGHT'S
ITEMS, AND THAT IS IS EVEN EASIER FOR YOU TO GET THOSE BONUSES TONIGHT
(because many of tonight's items are less expensive than Tuesday's were with
the same amount of time left)!*  And whether or not you already received the
bonuses Tuesday night, you will also get the same bonuses for buying just
two or three items on Thursday night, just for being a club member (if you
are somehow not a club member, please go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for not only the great
club bonuses for Thursday night, but also all future club bonuses; and we
don't care if you join the club and get the bonuses and then
"unsubscribe")!  Also, know that we only give you one T-shirt, no matter how
many parts of this Winter Auction you purchase from.