From: Alan Heimann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 4:08:21 PM
Subject: [MOPO] A MOPO MOMENT

I've been watching the miyazake films lately...I never get tired of
seeing these movies..i usually don't read the credits at the end of the
films...but today i watched my neighbor tatoro and was watching the
film credits and noticed Toochis Morin listed as one of the additional
voices..so unless mopo's toochis has a namesake double i assume it is
she...toochis which character did you voice? and anything interesting
to share about being involved with the film?