From: channinglylethomson <channinglylethom...@worldnet.att.net>
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Sent: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 4:57 pm
Subject: [MOPO] Did anyone see. . .

. . . VALYKRIE today? Just curious! And btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS!?
?
Channing Thomson?
?
? How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List?
? ? Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu?
? In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L?
? ? The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.?