http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120351444829&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:38:34 -0500From: rixpost...@aol.comsubject: [MOPO]
"Original" DRACULA Poster or worthless Portal Repro?To:
mop...@sol03.american.edu

 This poster seems to be getting a lot of attention---6 bids with 4 days to
go--- for being what appears to be a "Vintage" Portal reproduction.  I pity the
poor buyer who pays 800 or a thousand bucks for a poster that's virtually
worthless!
                                  Rick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180316921911&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D180316921911%2B%2B%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1

New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.