Hey, John, I agree that AT LEAST she posted the comments. However, she sent me an email telling me how she was handling it and my response was to question why she would not simply cancel the auction and contact all bidders. Then go forward with her new intelligence and list the poster properly as a reproduction. Posting the comments was a start but anyone who had bid prior to her posting 'Notes' etc. might not bother scrolling down the page.

It is my belief that she was finally contacted by Ebay since several of us reported the error in her listing and complained that she knew it was a reproduction but continued with the auction title "ORIGINAL DRACULA MOVIE POSTER," when she knew is wasn't a 1931 original. I hate to sound so cynical but it certainly was convenient that the 'Portal Press' was torn precisely away from the bottom border but the 1931 still remained.

Patrick