* Register for our Auctions*
*Over 4,564 movie paper collectors have registered to bid in our auctions,
but if you are one of the few movie paper collectors who have not yet
registered to bid on our site, go
HERE<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf>to do so.
*  You need to register separately for our auctions on our own site, because
the auctions are managed by an auction software company, and you need to
create your own user ID and password (of course, your ID and password from
any other auction site won't work in our auctions!).  It only takes a couple
of minutes to do, and it is a one time thing, and thousands of our customers
have already done so!
------------------------------

*Your money goes further with us!*
     In these uncertain economic times, doesn't it make sense to spend your
money where it goes the absolute furthest? We auction everything with a $1
opening bid and no reserves, so we truly sell many items for just $1 or $2
or $3 (there are other auction places that have the nerve to claim they sell
their items with $1 and no reserve like we do, but they have a minimum $9
buyers premium, which means those $1, $2, and $3 posters *ACTUALLY* cost you
$10, $11, and $12)! We have *NO* buyers premiums, and we only charge the
actual cost of shipping (often less, when a buyer buys multiple items). We
regularly give lots of great bonuses, often more valuable than the items
required to qualify for them!
    This week, we are selling *over 1,400 items *in our Tuesday and Thursday
auctions, and it is virtually a certainty that some percentage of them will
sell for "bargain" prices, and there may be some absolute "steals"! Remember
that, unlike the majority of "hobbies", where the money you spend on your
hobby is gone forever, the money you spend buying movie paper will almost
certainly be recovered the day you ever sell your collection (and many, many
collectors have made lots of money on their collection over time, because
unlike stocks, vintage movie paper continually rises over time!).
------------------------------

*Tuesday auctions*
On* December 30th, *we added* 373* half-sheets (22" x 28") and 298 Japanese
B2 posters (most 20" x 28")* **to our site*, and they close on *Tuesday,
January 6th!**  THERE REALLY ARE A LOT OF EXCEPTIONAL JAPANESE POSTERS THIS
WEEK, AS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EVIDENT WHEN YOU LOOK THROUGH THEM!  *Read more
about these below, or go see them right now in our * Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
*at* * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html!

*Some of the best Japanese B2 posters are:
*3h243 SABRINA Japanese R65 beautiful elegant Audrey Hepburn with 2 huge
poodles + Bogart & Holden!
3h047 BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S Japanese R69 different image of sexy Audrey
Hepburn removing shades!
3h142 ITALIAN JOB Japanese movie poster '69 great image of map on sexy girl
plus cool car chase!
3h492 KILLING half-sheet '56 Stanley Kubrick's ultra violent film noir,
classic dead bodies image!
3h163 LE MANS Japanese '71 best close up of race car driver Steve McQueen
wearing helmet & mask!
3h001 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY Japanese '68 Stanley Kubrick, cool art of space
wheel by Bob McCall!
3h010 AMELIE Japanese poster '01 Jean-Pierre Jeunet, great image of Audrey
Tautou reading in bed!
3h162 LE MANS Japanese poster '71 best close up of race car driver Steve
McQueen in racing suit!
3h173 MAN & A WOMAN Japanese '66 Claude Lelouch, Anouk Aimee & Trintignant,
Un homme et une femme
3h262 SPY WHO LOVED ME Japanese poster '77 cool artwork of Roger Moore as
James Bond by Bob Peak!
3h263 SPY WHO LOVED ME Japanese poster '77 Roger Moore as James Bond, cool
different photo montage!
3h088 DOUBLE SUICIDE Japanese '69 Masahiro Shinoda's Shinju: Ten no amijima,
cool cast portraits!
3h031 BELLE DE JOUR Japanese poster '67 Luis Bunuel, different close up of
sexy Catherine Deneuve!
3h215 PERSONA Japanese '66 best close up of Liv Ullmann & Bibi Andersson,
Ingmar Bergman classic!
3h236 RIO BRAVO Japanese '59 different image of John Wayne, Ricky Nelson &
Dean Martin,Howard Hawks
3h033 BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS Japanese '70 Russ Meyer, different c/u
of girl w/gun in mouth!
3h117 GIRL ON A MOTORCYCLE Japanese poster '68 sexy biker Marianne Faithfull
is Naked Under Leather!
3h125 GOLDFINGER Japanese movie poster R71 great image of Sean Connery as
James Bond 007 with gun!
3h274 THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR Japanese '68 cool different montage of Steve
McQueen & Faye Dunaway!
3h223 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK Japanese R83 cool different photo montage of
Harrison Ford & cast!
3h014 ARMY OF DARKNESS Japanese movie poster '93 Sam Raimi, best art with
Bruce Campbell Soup cans!
3h288 VIEW TO A KILL Japanese poster '85 completely art of Roger Moore as
James Bond & Grace Jones!
3h030 BEDAZZLED Japanese poster '68 completely different image of sexiest
Raquel Welch as Lust!
3h043 BLADE RUNNER Japanese poster '82 Ridley Scott sci-fi classic, great
sci-fi montage image!
3h129 GRADUATE Japanese poster '68 different close up of Dustin Hoffman &
crying Katharine Ross!
3h239 ROMAN HOLIDAY Japanese R70 best c/u of Audrey Hepburn in tiara, +
w/Gregory Peck on Vespa!
3h094 EMMANUELLE Japanese '75 great super close up of sexy barely-dressed
Sylvia Kristel in chair!
3h093 EASY RIDER Japanese '69 art of Peter Fonda with stars & stripes,
motorcycle biker classic!
3h195 MS. .45 Japanese '81 Abel Ferrara cult classic, great artwork of sexy
girl's legs with gun!
3h095 EMMANUELLE 2 THE JOYS OF A WOMAN Japanese '76 close up of sexy naked
Sylvia Kristel in bed!
3h158 LADY FROM SHANGHAI Japanese '77 best c/u of Rita Hayworth & Orson
Welles + cool mirror image!
3h245 SCARFACE Japanese '83 completely different c/u of sexy Michelle
Pfeiffer sitting at vanity!
3h246 SCARFACE Japanese poster '83 great different image of Pacino &
Pfeiffer in yellow Cadillac!

*Some of the best half-sheets are:
*3h322 ARSENIC & OLD LACE B 1/2sheet '44 great different image of Cary Grant
carrying Priscilla Lane!
3h447 GORGO half-sheet movie poster '61 great artwork of monster terrorizing
city by Joseph Smith!
3h619 STAR WARS half-sheet movie poster '77 George Lucas classic sci-fi
epic, great art by Tom Jung!
3h492 KILLING half-sheet '56 Stanley Kubrick's ultra violent film noir,
classic dead bodies image!
3h630 SUSPICION half-sheet R53 Hitchcock, great close up art of Cary Grant &
pretty Joan Fontaine!
3h323 AS YOUNG AS YOU FEEL half-sheet '51 Monty Woolley, Thelma Ritter,
young sexy Marilyn Monroe!
3h526 MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM 1/2sh R60 Frank Sinatra is hooked, classic
Saul Bass art and design!
3h365 CASABLANCA half-sheet poster R56 Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman,
Michael Curtiz classic!
3h316 ALFIE half-sheet '66 British cad Michael Caine loves them and leaves
them, ask any girl!
3h527 MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN half-sheet poster '74 Roger Moore as James
Bond by Robert McGinnis!
3h585 PSYCH-OUT half-sheet poster '68 AIP, psychedelic drugs, sexy pleasure
lover Susan Strasberg!
3h651 TWO FOR THE ROAD 1/2sh '67 Audrey Hepburn & Albert Finney embrace,
directed by Stanley Donen!
3h307 8 1/2 half-sheet '63 Federico Fellini classic, Marcello Mastroianni &
Claudia Cardinale!
3h327 BAD ONE half-sheet '30 two images of sexy full-length Dolores Del Rio
dancing & romancing!
3h451 GREEN MANSIONS half-sheet '59 cool art of Audrey Hepburn & Anthony
Perkins by Joseph Smith!
3h397 DEADLY MANTIS 1/2sheet '57 classic art of giant insect on Washington
Monument by Ken Sawyer!
3h326 BACHELOR & THE BOBBY-SOXER style B 1/2sh '47 Cary Grant dates Shirley
Temple & sexy Myrna Loy!
3h577 POINT BLANK half-sheet movie poster '67 Lee Marvin, Angie Dickinson,
Keenan Wynn, film noir!

 *We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images!  So why not see them in our
Tuesday Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Tuesday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20081230>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20081230) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

*Thursday auctions*
On* January 1st, *we added 506 inserts (14" x 36") and 300 Italian
locandinas (approximately 13" x 27")* to our site*, and they close on
*Thursday,
January 8th!**  *Read more about these below, or go see them right now in
our * Thursday Auction Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>
*at* http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*!

*Some of the best inserts include:
*3j772 TOUCH OF EVIL insert poster '58 Orson Welles classic, Charlton Heston
kisses sexy Janet Leigh!
3j571 LE MANS insert movie poster '71 Steve McQueen, car racing!
3j761 THEM insert '54 classic sci-fi, cool art of horror horde of giant bugs
terrorizing city!
3j477 GIANT BEHEMOTH insert '59 cool art of massive brontosaurus dinosaur
monster smashing city!
3j348 BIG CLOCK insert poster '48 Ray Milland, pretty Maureen O'Sullivan,
creepy Charles Laughton!
3j304 ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET KILLER BORIS KARLOFF insert movie poster '49
art of scared Bud & Lou!
3j616 MISFITS insert poster '61 Clark Gable, sexy Marilyn Monroe, Montgomery
Clift, John Huston
3j739 STAR WARS insert movie poster '77 George Lucas classic sci-fi epic,
great art by Tom Jung!
3j332 ASPHALT JUNGLE insert R54 sexy Marilyn Monroe pictured in John Huston
classic film noir!
3j423 DOLL FACE insert '45 sexy full-length Vivian Blaine & Carmen Miranda,
Perry Como, O'Keefe
3j480 GIGI insert movie poster '58 cool artwork of Leslie Caron, Best
Director & Picture winner!
3j647 ONE HUNDRED & ONE DALMATIANS insert poster '61 most classic Walt
Disney canine cartoon movie!
3j780 UNDEAD insert '57 Roger Corman, cool art of huge skeleton reaching for
sexy Allison Hayes!
3j546 JOURNEY TO THE SEVENTH PLANET insert '61 they have terryfing powers of
mind over matter!
3j545 JOHNNY CONCHO insert poster '56 full-length image of that smoldering
cowboy Frank Sinatra!
3j417 DIAMOND HORSESHOE insert poster '45 sexiest image of dancer Betty
Grable in skimpy outfit!
3j396 CONFIDENTIAL AGENT insert '45 romantic close-up of Charles Boyer about
to kiss Lauren Bacall!
3j612 MEET ME IN LAS VEGAS insert '56 super sexy full-length showgirl Cyd
Charisse in skimpy outfit
3j356 BLOSSOMS IN THE DUST insert poster '41 romantic close-up of Greer
Garson & Walter Pidgeon!
3j372 BUTCH CASSIDY & THE SUNDANCE KID insert poster '69 Paul Newman, Robert
Redford, Katharine Ross
3j390 CIRCUS OF HORRORS insert poster '60 outrageous horror art of sexy
trapeze girl strangled!
3j457 FLAMINGO ROAD insert movie poster '49 ultimate image of smoking bad
girl Joan Crawford!
3j493 GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH insert '52 Cecil B. DeMille circus classic, art
of James Stewart!
3j611 MEAN STREETS insert '73 Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, cool artwork
of hand holding gun!
3j666 PIT & THE PENDULUM insert '61 Edgar Allan Poe's greatest terror tale
ever told, cool art!
3j762 THIEF OF BAGHDAD insert '61 daring Steve Reeves does fantastic deeds
and defies an empire!
3j352 BLACK ROSE insert movie poster '50 great desert artwork of Tyrone
Power & Orson Welles!
3j488 GOD'S LITTLE ACRE insert poster R67 best sexy art of couple in bed
caught by half-naked woman!
3j609 MCCABE & MRS. MILLER insert '71 Robert Altman, Warren Beatty, Julie
Christie, Amsel art!*

Some of the best Italian locandinas include:
*3j030 BLOWUP Italian locandina poster '67 Antonioni, David Hemmings
straddles sexy model Verushka!
3j273 THUNDERBALL Italian locandina R70s great different art of Sean Connery
as 007 by Ciriello!
3j082 DR. NO Italian locandina R71 Sean Connery as James Bond 007 w/super
sexy Ursula Andress!
3j038 BULLITT Italian locandina '69 great c/u of Steve McQueen, Peter Yates
car chase classic!
3j040 BUTCH CASSIDY & THE SUNDANCE KID Italian locandina '69 art of Paul
Newman & Robert Redford!
3j008 AMARCORD Italian locandina '74 Federico Fellini classic comedy, really
cool different art!
3j050 CHINATOWN Italian locandina '74 great art of smoking Jack Nicholson &
Faye Dunaway, Polanski
3j084 DRESSED TO KILL Italian locandina poster '80 Brian DePalma, cool
different straight razor art!
3j102 FISTFUL OF DOLLARS Italian locandina poster '64 cool different Symeoni
artwork of gun duel!
3j109 FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE Italian locandina R70s Sean Connery is Ian
Fleming's James Bond 007!
3j299 YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE Italian locandina poster R70s cool art of Sean
Connery as James Bond 007!*

We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images! So why not see them
in our Thursday
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Thursday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20090101>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20090101) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

*WANT TO BUY WITHOUT BIDDING?**: 422 Fixed Priced items on our site, for
immediate purchase!*

We are primarily an auction company, but sometimes we are consigned multiple
examples of the same poster which we offer at fixed prices in our "Fixed
Price" gallery (we successfully did this around two years ago, and sold out
of most items). We have photographed and listed all of the items we have
multiples of which totals *422 Fixed Price* items! These include a great
selection of posters of all sizes and countries (U.S. one-sheets, inserts,
half sheets, three-sheets, and much more, as well as posters from England,
the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, and more!) with some really
desirable titles such as * SEVEN YEAR ITCH, FISTFUL OF DOLLARS, THE
GAUNTLET, EXORCIST, RETURN OF THE JEDI,* and many more!

These Fixed Price items range in price from $2.49 to $514.99, and while we
have more than one example of every poster in our Fixed Price section, we
have a limited supply of them (normally, between 5 and 10 of each), and we
will surely sell out of some very quickly. Remember that each time a Fixed
Price item sells, we raise the price (by around 10%), so the longer you wait
to purchase an item in our Fixed Price section, the more you well pay for
it, so why don't you look them over right away before other collectors get
to buy them first, and the price increases or we sell out entirely of the
poster(s) you want?

*You can browse our Fixed Price items by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html .
*
Note: we are in the process of upgrading our shopping cart, so when you
place an order you will be prompted for your details which will then be
e-mailed to us. We will then send you complete payment information via
e-mail so that you may pay using any major credit card, check/money order,
or PayPal (of course you tell us to "put it on your card" and then we will
invoice your order, send it right out, and you will receive our standard
shipping notification e-mail). You are also welcome to call us to complete
your order (our phone number and business hours are provided when you click
to purchase an item), and our staff will be happy to help.  Sometimes, we
won't see your order for 12 to 24 hours (depending on when you place it),
but we will absolutely honor the price you clicked on, even though we may
have raised the price on that item by the time we receive your order!

*Please share your feedback!
*We continue to actively seek feedback from all buyers, to find any changes
we can make that will improve our auction site, so if you have any ideas for
us, send an e-mail to phil...@emovieposter.com and let him know what they
are!
------------------------------

* These are true NO RESERVE auctions with many great deals!
    Remember that, in BOTH of our weekly auctions (unlike some other sellers
of vintage movie paper), every single one of our items truly start at $1
with NO RESERVE! *And we are not talking about the super-inflated shipping
and crazy "buyers premiums" you see in other major auctions! * *In
*OUR*auctions, most weeks you can purchase up to
*FIFTEEN* $1 items and your total cost is $15, plus $9 U.S. shipping for any
of the items in either our Tuesday or Thursday auctions (note that you *CAN
*combine purchases from the two auctions; we* *will* ALWAYS* combine your
purchases from a single week when doing so will not risk damage to your
purchases)!

    *YOU* can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our
auctions if you aren't bidding! *AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!* If you place
a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure
to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if you
place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little
of your time, and no more.  We feel certain that if you purchase even one of
them, and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge
only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, and the outrageous shipping!

Why do we auction more movie posters than anyone in the world?  It is
because virtually everyone in the movie poster hobby knows us, and because
we really do just about everything "right" (go
here<http://www.emovieposter.com/statpages/top_reasons.php>for a full
explanation of what we mean).  If it has been a while since you
have ordered from us, you should place an order just to see how we have
pretty much "perfected" our system, to make all of our customers happy,
before, during, and after *EVERY *sale!

*View Our Items with Our  Auction Galleries, With Large OR Small Thumbnails
OR a text view!*
    It is *BEST *to look at our items through our * Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
*and our* Thursday Auction Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>
*.  These galleries have the option to browse with large thumbnails, small
thumbnails, or in a text view.  *PLUS *these galleries are fully searchable
by star, director, genre, year, or anything you want to search for!
------------------------------

* We have lots of great auctions coming up!*
    On *Tuesday January 6th*, we will add 896 three-sheets, six-sheets,
British quads, and Argentinean posters!
    On *Thursday January 8th*, we will add hundreds of vintage 8" x 10"
black and white stills!
    In *January*, we will resume cycling through all the various sizes of
posters including rolled non-U.S. posters (including lots of cool Polish
posters), unfolded 27" x 40" one-sheets, folded one-sheets, lobby cards, and
much more!  2009 is going to be big!

------------------------------

* We have a great weekly e-mail club!
    Our club has 4,874 members,* and many weeks we make great bonus offers
to club members who buy multiple items from us at auction! So if there is *
ANY* chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items from us at
auction in future weeks, then you have a *LOT* of incentive to join the club
(if you are not already a member) because we will keep on giving away
excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy multiple items. We run
fun weekly polls, which a couple of hundred participate in each week, with
great prizes for randomly selected members, plus we give news about the
hobby in general and our auctions in particular!
    Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at
most receive *ONE* e-mail a week* * (note that we do *NOT* send update
e-mails like this one to members of our weekly e-mail club, because the
information is duplicated there, so if you join our
club<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>,
you will cease to get these "update" e-mails), and your e-mail address is *
NEVER* given out to anyone, and you have a great chance to win great prizes,
and you can quit anytime! Just go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for the great club
bonuses!
------------------------------

*Remember to check out our auctions...
    * Don't forget to check out our* 672 TUESDAY ITEMS * on our website
sometime *BEFORE * they end *Tuesday, January 6th, * beginning around 7 PM
CST by going to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
*
*     And also be sure to check out our *806 THURSDAY ITEMS *on our website
sometime *BEFORE * they end *Thursday January 8th, * beginning around 7 PM
CST by going to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current auctions ending on *January
6th and 8th*!

 Bruce Hershenson and the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
http://www.emovieposter.com
our auctions on our own site: http://auctions.emovieposter.com