Is it just me or are things really bad?

Ive been paying attention to prices and it seems at BEST,...movie posters have
plateaud and at worst are crashing.

I mean,.even the so called good stuff doesnt seem to be really that impressive
anymore.

I wonder how much one could get for an Attack of the fifty foot woman poster or
This Gun For Hire [0ne sheet].

I think its going to get worse.

:(