I just overlook those things if I like/want the poster. Unless it's Freeman's description, then I read it for the humor and creative composition. Every Seller has their own 'take' on what sells best, ultimately it's finding the right buyer and I don't think any of you would pass on a great poster or deal on a decent poster regardless of the fashion by which the Seller thought best to get you into his 'showroom.' You all just scan them for condition and look at the pics anyway, so
it's really their waste of time.

I'm currently sitting in the sunny patio of my fave coffeehouse in Laguna Beach having an iced cappuccino and doing some writing. It's about 75 degrees with a really nice warm breeze and the Pacific is reflecting the sun like blue steel. Catalina Island
is 26 miles away, but looks more like 2 miles as it's so clear.

I'd say this is perfect weather to take your pet peeve out for a walk!

Happy Saturday, Mopoers

Patrick