From: Scott Burns
Sent: Jan 19, 2009 12:04 AM
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Subject: [MOPO] Bob May - Lost in Space Robot - 1939-2009

Bob May who actually wore the Lost in Space robot suit has died of congestive heart failure at age 69. (Dick Tufeld provided the voice, as any LIS fans already know).  Here's a link to the news story:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20090119/D95PTFL01.html

Scott
MoPo List Owner/Reaper

Regards,
Chris Cloutier

ps. If you would like to join a free membership to
Posterfix and get an exclusive video each month on care and collecting posters, go to www.posterfix.com and sign up. Its free!